We provide you the best bands and artists of Rome for your special event. You can choose between many genres that we are sure will satisfy your taste.
Below you can find a list of frequently asked questions from our customers.
What events can you provide musicians for?
We try to cater for all events. Private, wedding, corporate, public.
Can I listen to one of your musicians?
All of our acts have a video on their profile pages that provide you a sense of the artist.
Do I have to book a specific musician?
Not at all. You book what you like the look of. If you need some advice we are here to help and happy to offer a recommendation.
How much does each artist cost?
Every artist have different prices. However most acts are happy to negotiate to please the clients.
How do I make a booking?
Send us an inquiry from the website or feel free to call .
What if I need to cancel?
- In the event of cancellation the following fee scale will apply:
- Between 61 – 90 days from the performance date – 25% of the total fee is payable
- Between 31- 60 days from the performance date – 50% of the total fee is payable.
- Between 15 to 30 days from the performance date – 75% of the total fee is payable.
- Within 14 days from the performance date – 100% of the total fee is payable.
Are they all professional bands?
All the bands we represent are professional acts and have been performing at high profile events, corporate functions, weddings and parties for many years. We are very strict on our submission procedure, and are confident that all of our acts understand the on/offstage rules. This means that as well as conducting themselves well musically on stage, they are also approachable, polite and maintain a professional image when not performing.
Can we have a band that plays background music during the dinner/reception?
Many of our musicians can provide a cut down version of the band for an afternoon background jazz or pop set, either as a solo pianist, solo guitarist or a duo for example. If your chosen act doesn’t do this then we can provide you with an alternative.
How long does it take a band to set up?
Depending on the size of the act and how easy it is for the artist to load in the equipment, an average set up time would be between one and one and a half hours.
Why use The Plus Music Events?
we are a young company that gives the best to surprise our clients.
Our constant and thorough research of the industry means that you can rest assured that we have sourced the artists and put them in one place for you to find. We have very high standards for the bands to get onto our books and only accept a very small percentage of those who ask to register with us.
As an agency, we want to make your using us worth your while. In order to ensure this we provide you with:
1. An easy-to-navigate website that has as many multimedia features as possible.
2. Great product knowledge of the bands and services on offer
3. Industry standard contracts and invoices to give you peace of mind
4. Outstanding aftersales service
5. Liaising with you and the band about your needs and expectations
6. After sales feedback so we can help to improve our service for others
If you have any other questions, please CLICK HERE!